The National Association of Jewellers
The National Association of Jewellers are the leading voice for the UK Jewellery industry, shaping professional excellence for more than 2,000 member companies employing over 24,000 people. They protect, promote and prepare their members, helping them be legally compliant, and responsible.
The Association was formed in 2015 through the unification of the British Jewellers' Association (BJA) and National Association of Goldsmiths (NAG). The Institute of Registered Valuers is also part of the NAJ family, comprised of around 100 professional valuers with formal qualifications and substantial experience. Every NAJ member is required to abide by the NAJ's Code of Conduct - based on honesty, integrity and professionalism.
The National Association of Jewellers Member Customer Charter is a mark of our commitment to you. This Charter sets out what you can expect of us as a member of the National Association of Jewellers.
1. Act with honesty, integrity and professionalism.
2. Describe jewellery, watches and other goods and services for sale fully and accurately.
3. Abstain from any conduct or practice that may mislead or deceive.
4. Act responsibly and sustainably to support the NAJ’s commitment to the standards of
the Responsible Jewellery Council.
5. Deal with any complaints in a timely and fair manner.
6. Cooperate fully with any enquiry to resolve any disputes.